Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Member Outreach

Today I met with Brenda Lee, Hadley Farms Meeting House. Some of our conversation was about the upcoming Margarita Madness!!! This will be our first year hosting the event at Hadley Farms Meeting House.  It's a great location - I'm sure you'll love.  I got together with Brenda because of her position new at HFMH and I wanted to get to know her and keep her in the loop with Chamber Benefits. Brenda has a great personality and I'm sure that she's going to do great over there.  After my meeting with her I went across the street to Mi Tierra...delicious.  It was my first time having lunch at their new location on 48 Russell St., Hadley...Will not be my last.  For starters they brought out fresh hot chips.  Second, I had the Sopa de Tortilla, which has a cheesy mix at the bottom; what a nice surprise. Lastly, I devoured the Spicy Pork Burritto which was absolutely delicious!  After lunch I spoke with the General Manager, Derek about Mi Tierra having a table at Margarita Madness. So it's official...Mi Tierra will be at Margarita Madness on March 26th 2015.

It's been a really great day today.  I love when I get out and visit with members, they make my day!


Also, I've been working on the Relocation Guide today.  It's going to be different in size this year...More user friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment