Wednesday, December 17, 2014

2 great days in a row!

For starters I'm alive and have another day to love on people.  Sometimes I take life for granted.  After all it's a blessing. I'm learning to be present, instead of the alternative - on auto pilot.  Have you noticed that sometimes you are really present, in the moment.  I want to live like that all the time.  I don't want to be that person that has a conversation with someone and never absorb what they said.  Technology is creating robots, seriously.  For instance, the kid or adult that crosses the road and don't even make sure that it's safe.  They make sure that their facebook post or text goes through but do they know what color your car was when they crossed it? Anyhow, I'm not sure why I went on that rant.  

I'm really grateful for the relationships that I have.  I've developed a lot of them personally and through the Chamber.  Like I've said in my first blog "I love the Membership".  I went out to lunch today with Chamber MemberMichele Johnson, aka Michele's Team/Jones Group Realtors.  Every time I get together with her I find that we are more and more alike. Well, that's pretty good because I like her lol.  That must mean that I like myself.  Our lives have a lot of similarities.  We went to Mi Tierra in Hadley; I know, I went there yesterday too.  That says a lot for them.  Tip - go there early to get a seat.  It looks like Salsa Dancing is in my future.  Apparently, Mi Tierra is starting Saturday night Salsa Dancing.  I can not go and make a fool out of myself alone so feel free to join me. 

Yesterday I said how I was working on this Relocation Guide; still WORKING on it. I just really need it to get out of the office and in print.  At least I'll have fun showing it off and dropping a box or two off at the area Hotels and Realtors.

Is it only Wednesday? 

Ha!  The boss man just asked what Frozen is.  Yep, you can tell he don't have kids.  

No comments:

Post a Comment